If you are looking for an affordable solution when a loved one passes away, then direct cremation might be the right choice. Cremation is gaining in popularity and often used by families looking for simple, affordable end of life services. Our team at Oklahoma City Cremation is here to answer your questions about direct cremation in Moore, OK.
Why Should You Choose Cremation?
Direct cremation means that the body is laid to rest without the fuss of a formal funeral or large event. Instead of going through the stress of coordinating funeral services, you can focus on the needs of your immediate family. The body is cared for by placing it in a crematory chamber. Then, high heat is applied to reduce the body to bone fragments, which are processed into ashes.
Here are several reasons why cremation is a popular choice:
- Traditions: Some people want to maintain religious or cultural traditions that prioritize cremation over burial. Other people are looking for new options because they don’t want to maintain the same casket burial traditions that have been used in years past.
- Cost: The price of cremation is much lower compared to standard funeral costs. You can reduce the cost even more by working with a cremation provider directly, instead of going through a local funeral home.
- Flexibility: You have a short window of time to hold funeral services before a body needs to be buried. Some families find it too restricting to hold the funeral so quickly. An alternative is to choose immediate cremation, then schedule a memorial at your convenience in the future.
- Simplicity: Funeral planning can be complicated and stressful because of all of the details that need to be addressed. Instead of carrying the responsibility that comes with a formal funeral, keep it simple by choosing basic cremation services.
At Oklahoma City Cremation, we understand the importance of giving families options for end of life services. Our team specializes in cremation, which means that you are working with the experts when you choose our services. We offer an on-site crematory, so your loved one stays in our care during all stages of the cremation.
Options for Direct Cremation in Moore, OK
What are the right services to meet the needs and preferences of your family? It is important to evaluate the requests of the deceased and also consider the needs of living family members. Would you rather keep it simple with a small group gathering? Or, does it make sense to skip a gathering right now and hold a memorial in the future? You will find peace in honoring the needs of your loved ones during this challenging time.
Here are some of the quality services offered by our experienced team at Oklahoma City Cremation:
- Veteran Cremation: When a member of the US Armed Forces passes away, they can receive unique Military Honors. We offer a cremation package that includes a full memorial ceremony if desired. These services are designed to pay the highest levels of respect to those who are Veterans or currently protecting our freedom.
- Gatherings and Memorials: Scheduling a memorial or family gathering can be an effective way to find closure in the situation. Our staff is available and prepared to support your desires for a Final Goodbye with close family members. Or, we can help with a memorial celebration if desired. Tell us your preferences so we can assist in planning the perfect gathering. These events can be at our facility, or we can provide staff members to assist at a memorial in the location of your choice.
- Direct Cremation: The simplest solution is to schedule cremation without other unnecessary services. If you are looking for basic cremation, then we are here to help. This package includes everything you need, such as transportation before and after the cremation, necessary permits, and assistance with death certificate paperwork.
Keep in mind that these services are available throughout the state of Oklahoma. In fact, there is no transportation charge for most of the state. You can have confidence knowing that we are the local experts in cremation services.
Is Cremation Affordable?
Direct cremation in Moore, OK is one of the most affordable solutions when you are saying goodbye to a loved one. As you compare the prices of various funeral packages, it’s easy to see that you will save thousands of dollars by choosing cremation instead of burial. There’s no need to pay the marked-up costs charged by funeral homes. Instead, come directly to the source: Oklahoma City Cremation. Our prices are 50 – 70% cheaper than other funeral homes in the area.
We promise quality, care, and respect for every family. For details about direct cremation in Moore, OK, contact us at Oklahoma City Cremation. You are welcome to visit our location at 910 NW 79th St Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Call any time for planning support: (405) 608-4141