As you are evaluating options for funeral services, don’t overlook the benefits of a direct cremation in Mustang, OK. Some families don’t realize that they have options for end of life services. Too often, people assume that they need to stick with tradition, so they work through a general funeral home for burial and more.
There’s nothing wrong with planning a traditional funeral if that is what you desire. But don’t hesitate to learn about other services if you are interested in an alternate plan. At Oklahoma City Cremation, we specialize in direct cremation services. Our team is always available by phone if you would like to discuss available cremation packages.
We believe that every family should have access to respectful, affordable end of life services. Our goal is to offer the highest levels of support and care, while maintaining affordable prices. Keeping our overhead costs low has allowed us to offer excellent services without sacrificing the excellence that you deserve.
Benefits of Direct Cremation in Mustang, OK
As you learn more about the available direct cremation packages, it’s easy to see why these services are gaining in popularity. Here are some of the reasons why families choose cremation instead of other burial services:
- Cost: Eliminating the need to pay for a casket, headstone, burial, and a formal event will reduce your costs by thousands of dollars. There is no reason to break the bank for funeral services. If you want the most cost-effective solutions, then skip a traditional funeral home and go straight to the provider. Oklahoma City Cremation offers direct cremation to the general public. You’ll see that our prices are a fraction of the cost of scheduling cremation through a third-party funeral home.
- Traditions: Are you looking to maintain cultural or religious traditions that favor cremation instead of burial? Or do you prefer to create new traditions that can be carried forward for generations? We honor your family customs and will gladly accommodate reasonable requests.
- Simplicity: You are already working through the grief of losing a loved one. Why should you add high levels of stress on yourself? Planning a funeral can be a stressful experience, but you can avoid the heavy responsibility by choosing a simple solution instead: cremation.
- Scheduling: If you choose a cemetery burial, then the service will need to happen right away. This immediate requirement can make it challenging for people who need to travel for a family gathering. Instead of putting a strict timeline on the end of life services, you gain flexibility by choosing direct cremation. For example, you can have the deceased cremated right away, then schedule a family gathering or memorial service at your convenience if desired.
Our team at Oklahoma City Cremation is here to support you during all phases of the cremation process: planning, coordination, final details, and more. We encourage you to contact us any time if you would like to learn more about these available services.
Personalizing the Cremation Plan
Just because you prefer cremation, doesn’t mean that you don’t have many options to personalize the services. When you choose our team, you’ll see that we offer custom solutions for every family. At Oklahoma City Cremation, we know that each family is unique, which is why we offer various cremation services to meet your needs.
One of the benefits of working with our team is the full transparency regarding available services, pricing, and more. We are straightforward with the funeral packages, making it easy for you to choose the specific services that you desire.
Not only do we offer cremation in our on-site crematory, but we also provide supportive services if you would like additional options. Some of these extra services include:
- Veteran Cremation
- Direct Cremation
- Memorial Ceremonies
- Final Goodbyes
- Open Casket Viewing
- Cremation Permits
- Death Certificate Paperwork
- Transportation to the Crematory
- Delivery of the Urn After Cremation
We work hard to keep it as simple as possible, without sacrificing the quality of services that are offered. If you are considering direct cremation in Mustang, OK, then you will see that Oklahoma City Cremation is one of the leading providers of these services. Not only do we offer cremation in the Oklahoma City area, but we provide free transportation for families in most parts of the state. We keep it simple by providing the transfer, so you don’t have to worry about these details.
Talk to the Cremation Experts
If you are going to schedule a cremation for yourself or a loved one, then we are here to assist. Our team can help with immediate cremation as well as preplanning solutions. Read through the information on our website or call for a consultation to learn more about direct cremation in Mustang, OK. Oklahoma City Cremation is located at 910 NW 79th St Oklahoma City, OK 73114. We can be reached by phone any time: (405) 608-4141