How to Schedule Quality Services for Direct Cremation in Norman, OK
The task of scheduling end of life services can be overwhelming for some families. It is hard to say goodbye to a loved one, making it a challenging situation to take care of these arrangements. It doesn’t matter if you need immediate services or you are preparing for the future, our team is here to assist. We offer direct cremation in Norman, OK at affordable prices.
At Oklahoma City Cremation®, we have streamlined the cremation process and reduced overhead costs, giving you the most affordable prices. Compare the cost of our cremation packages with other providers in the area, and you will see that we are 50 – 70% cheaper than most funeral homes.
Why are our services so cheap? We specialize in cremation, which means that you can cut out the unnecessary expenses that often come with traditional funeral services. Plus, there is no need to pay a fee for third-party services. For example, when you schedule cremation through a funeral home, it usually means that the company will outsource the cremation services to a provider with a crematory. As a result, the prices are inflated because two companies need to be paid.
Instead of spending the unnecessary money on a funeral home, you can come to the source. Our team at Oklahoma City Cremation® provides direct cremation to the general public, giving you a great way to save money and maintain the highest levels of respect for your loved one.
Getting Started with Direct Cremation in Norman, OK
Where should you start when you need to schedule a cremation? A quick search online can uncover a lot of information, but it isn’t necessary to read through many websites. Instead, you can talk to our team at Oklahoma City Cremation for everything that you need. We offer one location where you can access all the necessary services. Our caring team is here to answer your questions and guide the decisions.
Here are a few options to assist with the cremation planning process:
- Website Resources: We provide valuable information on our website, covering the details that you need to know about cremation. Read through the provided information, then reach out to us via phone or email if you have questions or need clarification.
- Cremation Packages: Make sure to take a look at the details included in our cremation packages. We have a website page that lists the available services, or you can also access this information in our office. We promise full transparency regarding the specific services included in each cremation package, as well as the pricing of the services.
- Consultation: It is normal to have questions about cremation, which is why you might benefit by scheduling a consultation with our team. We will talk over the phone or meet in person to discuss the various services that can be included with cremation. Rest assured to know that we have your best interests in mind. This conversation is informative without any sales tactics or pressure for you lock in a cremation package.
- Online Forms: The internet makes it easier than ever to fill out the paperwork instantly. We offer online request forms that allow you to review available services from the comfort of your home. Plus, you can finalize the details without meeting in our office, if desired.
As you review the available information, you will see that we provide full-service cremation solutions. You can choose direct cremation as a basic package. Or, some people choose to add extra services, such as Veteran Cremation, a Final Goodbye, or a Memorial Celebration. It’s up to you to decide on the services that will be the right fit for your loved ones.
Preplanning or Immediate Services?
When is the right time to get started with direct cremation planning in Norman, OK? There is no reason to delay these important decisions. Our team is available at any time if you are interested in discussing preplanning options. We encourage families to be proactive in preparing as soon as possible. You never know when it will be the time to say goodbye, which is why it is important to have the arrangements in place right now. Preplanning allows you to reduce the stress and burden on your loved ones after you are gone.
In addition to preplanning support, we are also on call for immediate needs. If you are losing a loved one unexpectedly, then we encourage you to call us as soon as possible. We are here to guide you through this challenging time.
Talk to Oklahoma City Cremation®
Our experienced team is here to help with anything that you need for direct cremation in Norman, OK. Contact Oklahoma City Cremation® by visiting us at 910 NW 79th St Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Call ahead to schedule a consultation at your convenience: (405) 608-4141
Funeral & Cremation FAQs
- Why is Cremation becoming more common?
- In these trying times, everyone is trying to make their money stretch further. This means doing more research before buying products and services. It also means reducing costs where possible – especially if doing so doesn’t mean having to sacrifice quality. If you need to plan a body disposition for a loved one, you will want to plan something that honors the deceased. But what if you have a tight budget to work with? A cremation will allow you to plan a fitting body disposition at a discount when compared to the cost of planning a funeral and burial. Learn more.
- What is your simplest cremation package?
- Our “I Just Want Cremation” package includes transport to our secure facility, all paperwork & permit, cremation performed on-site, OKCC transport urn, free local delivery of the urn. Click here to see our cremation packages.
- What is the advantage of taking a virtual crematory tour?
- It will help you to focus better on the facilities. If you go in person and take a tour with a staff member, you may miss certain things since you’ll be asking questions and receiving answers. Your attention will be divided between what you see and what you hear from those who are serving you. But when you take a tour online, you’ll be able to focus on the various areas, zoom in if you need to see something more clearly, and basically look at the pictures as often as you want. It will make for a more effective tour. Learn more.