Share this Tribute
Let the family know you care by sharing this tribute.
Mickey Jo Pickle-Cupp was born April 15, 1956 in Edmond, OK to Wilbur & Wilda Pickle. She passed away on January 19, 2019 at her home in Yukon surrounded by her loving family.
Mickey grew up in Dover Oklahoma and was the Salutatorian of the Dover High School class of 1974. Mickey married Steve Cupp on June 20, 1975 at the Christian Church in Kingfisher Oklahoma. Together they have enjoyed 43 years of marriage.
On July 28, 1979 a son Nicholas was born into the family. On February 19, 1983 a little girl Pamela was born.
Mickey worked for The Center of Family Love for several years and also owned and operated a Sears Catalog Store in Kingfisher for a few years. On December 15, 2000 she received her Bachelor Of Science degree from the University of Central Oklahoma. Mickey went to work for DDS in April of 2007 and retired in September of 2018. Mickey was a very compassionate lady and a strong advocate for the people she worked with. She was greatly admired and respected by her coworkers as well as others she associated with through DDS.
Throughout the years God blessed Mickey and Steve with six grandchildren….each one she adored and so enjoyed spending time with.
Mickey is survived by: Her husband Steve of the home
· Her son Nicholas and Tara of Yukon
· Her daughter Pamela and future husband Shannon of Yukon
· Six Grandchildren – Shelby Cupp, Austin Cupp, Jaxon Cupp, Christan Delacruz, Calob Worley and Jacob Worley.
· Sister Christine Brown of Perry Ok
· Brother Wilber (Blu) Pickle and wife Sherry of Crescent OK
· She is also survived by brother in law – Gary Cupp and wife Karen of Broken Arrow
· Sister in Law Sharon Smith and husband Robert of Oklahoma City
· One uncle, four aunts, a number of nieces and nephews and a host of cousins and many friends.
Mickey was preceded in death by:
· Parents Wibur and Wilda Pickle
· Brother in laws Danny Cupp and Melvin Brown
Memorial Services are Saturday January 26, 2019 At 3:00PM At Yukon Church, 11715 NW 10th Yukon, Oklahoma.