What’s Included with Direct Cremation in Midwest City, OK?
Licensed as a full service crematory, We provide a broad range of cremation related services direct to the general public. Oklahoma City Cremation’s® affordable services require no pre-payment, registration or membership fee. Our process, protocols and technology give us the unique ability to video verify each cremation we preform and is part of what makes Oklahoma City Cremation® the most trusted crematory in Oklahoma
We offer affordable, direct cremation to families and their loved ones. Our staff are friendly, compassionate, and sensitive to your needs. Our areas of service cover all of Oklahoma City, including Norman, Moore, Midwest City, Yukon, and Mustang, OK. Call us today to find out more!
What Families Are Saying…
Cremation is one of the most affordable solutions to lay a person to rest, so it’s easy to see why more families are choosing this service as an alternative to a traditional burial. Before you decide whether cremation is the right solution for your needs, it’s important to talk to a provider to learn about available packages. We’re here to help with direct cremation in Midwest City, OK, and invite you to call anytime for details about these quality services.
At Oklahoma City Cremation®, we are the local experts in the cremation industry. Our goal is to provide top-notch services for every family, with attention to your personal requests and desires for the service. When you choose our team, you will enjoy the benefits of working with the cremation provider directly, instead of having a funeral home as the go-between to coordinate services. Many funeral homes outsource cremation to a provider like us, which means you can save time and money by working with us directly.
Services for Direct Cremation in Midwest City, OK
As you browse our website, you’ll see that we offer various direct cremation packages. We provide full transparency when it comes to pricing and services that are included in each package. We want our customers to feel comfortable knowing that we are upfront with these details. There is no reason to worry about unexpected costs or fees when it is time to pay the bill.
Don’t be fooled by our name; these cremation services are available statewide. The price is always the same for cremation services, regardless of your location. We offer online paperwork and no mileage charge for most of the state, making it easy to schedule a cremation from anywhere in Oklahoma. Here is an overview of available services:
- Veteran Cremation: These services are designed to honor the time served in the US Armed Forces. We provide a full memorial ceremony with honors held at a local cemetery. Additionally, families receive a print package, choice of urn, and multiples copies of the death certificate.
- Direct Cremation: If you are only looking for cremation services, then our basic package is the perfect solution. It includes all necessary support, including transportation, death certificate preparation, cremation permits, urn delivery, and cremation completed in our on-site crematory.
- Memorials and Gatherings: You also have the option to add an event for family and friends. Our team is here to assist with a memorial celebration, a Final Goodbye, open casket gathering, and more. This support is available here in our facility, or you can select another venue of your choice.
We have found the perfect balance of offering all of the essential support needed for cremation, without the unneeded services that are often packaged with traditional funerals. As a result, we can reduce our prices and pass the savings onto you.
Cost of Direct Cremation
At Oklahoma City Cremation®, we empower you to select the services that match your desires and your budget. Each cremation package listed on our website shares details about the specific services you will receive.
When you compare the prices with other providers in the area, you’ll see that our costs are 50 – 70% lower than other funeral homes. We cut overhead costs to support your budget. Our crematory is licensed to offer full-service cremations, direct to the general public. When you choose our funeral services, they are offered with no pre-payment, membership, or registration fee.
Just because you are saving money on cremation, doesn’t mean that you will receive subpar services. We promise the highest levels of respect and quality for every cremation completed through Oklahoma City Cremation®.
Why should you consider cremation instead of a cemetery burial? This service is a modest, simple way to say goodbye to your loved one. If you don’t want to go through the stress of planning an elaborate funeral, then direct cremation in Midwest City, OK is a great alternative.
Cremation is a service that allows you to lay a person to rest without a big, formal service. Some families choose to hold a memorial or small gathering after the cremation, but there is no pressure to coordinate an event if it doesn’t fit your needs or desires. This process helps with cost reduction since you don’t need to pay for embalming, an expensive casket, gravesite, headstone, and more.
Quality, Local Cremation Services
Our team at Oklahoma City Cremation® is committed to providing quality services for every family. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of a direct cremation in Midwest City, OK, then we encourage you to contact us for information about available services. We’re just a phone call away and always on-call to answer your questions and guide these decisions.
Oklahoma City Cremation® offers a convenient location at 910 NW 79th St Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Call at your convenience to schedule cremation: (405) 608-4141
Funeral & Cremation FAQs
- Things to do when a loved one passes away?
- Contact the authorities
- Contact family and friends
- Find will and critical documents
- Contact crematory
- Learn more.
- Should I consider reviews of other people when choosing a crematorium?
- We believe that the word of mouth is the purest and the most honest form of marketing that’s why reviews and testimonials of customers should be considered strongly. Review our customer’s testimonials here.
- Why should I choose a crematorium over a funeral home for a direct cremation?
- When you retain the services of a crematory, you’ll know that the company specializes in cremation as a body disposition option. This specialization can be especially comforting at a time when you may be stressed out over losing someone close to you. While you can technically plan a direct cremation with the help of a funeral home director, you may not get the sort of expertise that you would at a crematorium where cremations are their core business. Learn more.